Happy 2018! We wish you and your family Health and Prosperity in this New Year!
*** Please watch next month for our 2017 TAX RETURN ORGANIZER™ ***
The route to a secure financial future can be difficult to navigate. At HALPERN Chartered Professional Accounting Firm we understand this. We work with clients on an individual basis, taking the time to identify the best solutions for a profitable financial outcome. Since 1987 we’ve been helping businesses and individuals save money and prevent costly mistakes. Our full-service CPA Firm combines the technical knowledge of Chartered Professional Accountant and entrepreneurial mindset of Strategic Business Advisor.
Business owners and individuals complain but often do nothing to improve their financial situation. Face this New Year with confidence using our customized strategy and knowing that we are here to help you weather all changes and to prosper. The statement “Cash is King” is more relevant than ever before and our proven techniques and experience will positively impact your finances.
TAX TIP After marriage breakdown, each former spouse would be eligible for 50% of the Canada Child Benefit (CCB) if the child resided on a near equal basis with each parent and if each parent primarily fulfilled responsibility for the care and upbringing of the child. Contact us now and we will help you plan for your matrimonial breakdown.
Cash-In On Our Professional Services
We can help you find and save money in your business or household as follows:
- Contact us now to perform a Diagnostic Review to grow your cash flow.
- Cash Flow Management can make or break your business. We will show you how to find and save money.
- Effective Tax Planning – every dollar counts. Can you afford to overpay your taxes? Contact us now for immediate assistance to minimize your tax bill.
- Timely and Accurate Reports such as financial statements, cash flow forecasts and budgets are vital for every business or household. Contact us now to get started.
- Better Bookkeeping – with money tight, all record keeping must improve dramatically. We will assist you by cleaning up messy books and helping you identify unnecessary or overpriced expenditures – saving you substantial money.
- Save money by creating a Budget for both your business and household income and expenses. Contact us now to get started.
- Eliminate debt quickly. Re-finance and consolidate your debts. We will help you restructure your debts in conjunction with your creditors.
TAX TIP Canada Revenue Agency has forced RONA home improvement chain to release contact and business information of renovators and contractors who purchased supplies from 57 RONA hardware stores across Canada. CRA has a special project underway to flush out home improvement contractors and renovators who are operating in the underground economy. We do not have any direct information, but it is likely Home Depot and Lowe’s may also be targeted. If you believe that you may be one of those affected, please contact us now for professional assistance.
Filing Deadline – T4/T4A/T5 Tax Slips
To avoid costly penalties, all Employers and Payors must issue T4/T4A/T5 tax slips to employees, subcontractors or shareholders by the last day of February, 2018. If you require our T4/T4A/T5 reporting services, contact us now but not later than Monday January 15, 2018.
We Will Help You
HALPERN Chartered Professional Accounting Firm is a full-service Tax, Accounting, Business Advisory and Financial Planning CPA firm. Accurate and timely information is only one piece of any effective solution. We are dedicated to bringing you all of the pieces together – knowledgeable and innovative advice, leading-edge technology, and a strong relationship with our clients. This type of creative thinking enables us to help you and your business organization to solve complex problems and significantly enhance your ability to improve performance, manage risk and build value.
To arrange your personal and confidential FinancialCHECKUP™, call now 905-709-HELP or click here.