***** Watch next month for your 2019 TAX RETURN ORGANIZER™ *****
Happy 2020! We wish you and your family Health and Prosperity in this New Year!
You can’t predict the future. But we’ll help you plan for it. Since 1987 we’ve been helping businesses and individuals save money and prevent costly mistakes. HALPERN Chartered Professional Accounting Firm combines the technical knowledge of Chartered Professional Accountant and entrepreneurial mindset of Strategic Business Advisor.
Business owners and individuals complain but often do nothing to improve their financial situation. Face this New Year with confidence using our customized strategy and knowing that we are here to help you weather all changes and to prosper. The statement “Cash is King” is more relevant than ever before and our proven techniques and experience will positively impact your finances.
TAX TIP When you’re making investment decisions, always consider the impact of income taxes and the expected rate of inflation on your investments. In other words, think about the after-tax real rate of return of investment alternatives in relation to their risk. Income tax can represent a substantial cost on your investments. And remember that accrued (but unpaid) interest income on investments you purchased after January 1, 2019 can be deferred until 2020 for tax purposes. Contact us now for professional advice on the types of investments you should consider for you and your family.
Cash-In On Our Professional Services
We can help you find and save money in your business and household as follows:
- Contact us now to perform a Diagnostic Review to grow your cash flow.
- Cash Flow Management can make or break your business. We will show you how to find and save money.
- Effective Tax Planning – every dollar counts. Can you afford to overpay your taxes? Contact us now for immediate assistance to minimize your tax bill.
- Timely and Accurate Reports such as financial statements, cash flow forecasts and budgets are vital for every business or household. Contact us now to get started.
- Better Bookkeeping – with money tight, all record keeping must improve dramatically. We will assist you by cleaning up messy books and helping you identify unnecessary or overpriced expenditures – saving you substantial money.
- Save money by creating a Budget for both your business and household income and expenses. Contact us now to get started.
- Eliminate debt quickly. Re-finance and consolidate your debts. We will help you restructure your debts in conjunction with your creditors.
TAX TIP Considering selling your business? Careful preparation is necessary throughout the process from both an after-tax value perspective and a smooth process perspective. Business and tax factors are equally important to helping you achieve your objectives. When selling your business, it’s critical to have solid financial information since the buyer will use that to assess the company’s value. You will also want to have the optimal tax structure that provides the greatest after-tax proceeds. For example, it’s advisable to remove certain assets from your business before selling to help ensure you will have access to your LCGE lifetime capital gains exemption which presently is almost $870,000 per person! Contact us now so that we can you achieve your financial goals!
Filing Deadline – T4/T4A/T5 Tax Slips
To avoid costly penalties, all Employers and Payors must issue T4/T4A/T5 tax slips to employees and subcontractors by the last day of February, 2020. If you will require our professional T4/T4A/T5 reporting services, contact us now but not later than Friday January 17, 2020.
We Will Help You
HALPERN Chartered Professional Accounting Firm is a full-service Tax, Accounting, Business Advisory and Financial Planning CPA firm. Accurate and timely information is only one piece of any effective solution. We are dedicated to bringing you all of the pieces together – knowledgeable and innovative advice, leading-edge technology, and a strong relationship with our clients. This type of creative thinking enables us to help you and your business organization to solve complex problems and significantly enhance your ability to improve performance, manage risk and build value.
To arrange your personal and confidential FinancialCHECKUP™, call now 905-709-HELP or click here.